Vote By Mail
Requesting to vote by mail is easier and quicker than ever before. If you are registered to vote in Indiana, you can now submit your request to vote by mail online. To vote by mail, your online application must be received by May 21st, 2020.
Visit the state’s voter registration portal IndianaVoters.com and follow the steps below:
- Click the “Vote by Mail or Traveling Board" button.
- On the next page, click the "Visit my Voter Portal" button. From there you will enter your name, verify your address, and birth date. (you can also opt into two-factor authentication if you want).
- You will then be in your voter profile. If on a desktop, on the left side of your screen you will see "Absentee Voting" in the grey drop down menu. If on a mobile device, click the drop down menu (the 3 lines above your name in the grey area).
- After clicking "Absentee Voting", the menu will drop down and choose "Vote by Mail" or "Por Correro" for the Spanish version.
- This will take you to the electronic form where you will confirm your mailing address for the ballot. Don't forget to select Democratic Ballot so you can vote for Tom! You will also need to authorize your electronic signature.
That's it! You will receive your ballot with instructions in a few days.
The vote by mail application deadline is May 21, 2020 so if you want to take advantage of voting by mail please do so sooner rather than later!
If you need assistance or have any questions, call us at (219) 803-2520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.