- ← Back to all articles
- NEWS ARTICLENew poll shows tight U.S. Senate race in Indiana
- NEWS ARTICLE‘Unfiltered’ Mayor running for US Senate
- NEWS ARTICLEMcDermott campaign poll shows tight Indiana Senate race
- NEWS ARTICLEA few minutes with McDermott
- NEWS ARTICLEYoung, McDermott on the abortion debate
New poll shows tight U.S. Senate race in Indiana
A new poll released Sunday suggests a competitive U.S. Senate race in Indiana.
A poll from Indy Politics and ARW Strategies shows incumbent Sen. Todd Young (R-Indiana) with 39% of the vote, leading his Democratic challenger, Mayor Tom McDermott of Hammond, by just two percentage points. Libertarian candidate James Sceniak is polling at 6%.
The poll shows 17% of Hoosier voters remain undecided.