- ← Back to all articles
- NEWS ARTICLENew poll shows tight U.S. Senate race in Indiana
- NEWS ARTICLE‘Unfiltered’ Mayor running for US Senate
- NEWS ARTICLEMcDermott campaign poll shows tight Indiana Senate race
- NEWS ARTICLEA few minutes with McDermott
- NEWS ARTICLEYoung, McDermott on the abortion debate
McDermott campaign poll shows tight Indiana Senate race
A poll released to IndyStar by Democrat Thomas McDermott Jr.'s campaign shows that the Senate race against Republican Sen. Todd Young could be closer than expected.
According to crosstabs on the poll conducted Aug. 20-24 by California-based Change Research, 45% of the 2,111 likely voters surveyed said they would vote for Young in November, while 42% said they would vote for McDermott in November.